At Solent Junior School we aim to develop:
- Successful learners, who enjoy learning, make good progress and achieve well.
- Confident individuals, who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives.
- Responsible citizens, who show consideration and respect towards one another and make a positive contribution to our community.
In order to achieve this we:
- work in partnership with children, staff, parents and governors.
- provide a stimulating curriculum that will challenge, engage and motivate learners.
- value the contribution of each individual.
- promote a culture where people care, show consideration and respect at all times.
- encourage independence, responsibility and determination.
5,851 total views, 2 views today